I am an Italian mother tongue who looks forward to teaching Italian at any levels. I am at the moment an Italian Teaching Assistant at the University of Liverpool and I want to teach as much as possible. I usally meet students in a very informal way, as the main aim is enjoying the process of learning without being stressed out, right? :)
I am currently working as Italian teaching assistant at the University of Liverpool, where I have learned that students are a priority. Moreover, as a matter of facts, they can learn how to speak a basic Italian in a few weeks!
Italian Teaching Assistant
University of Liverpool, Liverpool (United Kingdom)
- Shadow oral classes for gradual integration into teaching programme;
- Creation of teaching material to enhance existing material;
- Involve students in extracurricular activities such as social gathering and film viewings;
- Assist language students from A1 to C1 levels in their independent learning;
- Attend open days and discovery days as well as engage in outreach activities with local schools;
- Assist staff in Italian in administrative tasks.
Second Cycle Degree in Modern Languages for International
Communication and Cooperation
Univesità degli Studi di Padova, Padua (Italy)
- English, French
- International Relations
- Applied Linguistics
Bachelor's degree in Linguistic and Cultural Mediation
Università degli Studi di Padova, Padua (Italy)
- English, French, Basic Russian
- Degree score: 100 out of 110
- Title of the dissertation: An Analysis of the Linguistic Integration of Adult Migrants across Europe.
Supervisor: Fiona Clare Dalziel
- Semester abroad at the University of Leeds, England
- Internship at the University of Salerno Model United Nation. Delegate for Poland in FAO Council.
- International law and Constitutional law; Political Economy and International Economy, Active and
italian lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|