I offer myself to teach all levels from the age of 6 up to undergraduate students and adults who are willing to learn or improve their Spanish. I am available for face-to-face classes until Christmas break (when my internship finishes).
I can help you develop your grammar, oral, reading, listening, writing and pronunciation skills- all depending on your specific demands and requirements. Namely meaning that I can help you with your homework, exam revision, oral conversation or just building up your Spanish from scratch!
- In our 1st class, I would ask you to take a level test in order to get a better picture of what skills should be strenghtened.
- Secondly, we would hold an informal chat on our daily lives, routines, hobbies and the like.
- Afterwards, I like to split the next part of the class into grammar and vocabulary. But as I have pointed before, it all depends if you have to do some school revision or homework or coursework and therefore we would focus on that in the first place.
- Finally I like to finish off a lesson by playing a game, by watching an online video/speech/talk, by filling in the gaps of a song lyrics and so on.
I'm more than happy to switch into English when something is not clearly understood. I hold a C2 English level certificate by the University of Cambridge. So there would be no problem in switching into English whatsoever, if needed!
- I'm happy to teach online lessons via Skype (which would be 11 pounds/per hour) or if I come to the student's location the rate would be 13 pounds/per hour.
-Group discounts! (max.3 students on a face-to-face class basis; max.2 students on Skype lessons).
- From a third-hour lesson onwards arranged per week I would apply a discount too.
E-mail me for further information. Thanks :)
I have 2 years of experience in teaching English private lessons to primary-school children (2014-2015) and to an A-level student (2009-2010). I have trained 3 students so far and they all succeeded in their goals. The A-level student passed her A-level in English and the two primary-school pupils also passed their respective Trinity College and the University of Cambridge English exams.
2010-2016: Dual degree in Law and Political Sciences and Public Administration *- graduated in early September.
Last year (2015-2016) I joined a Spanish university exchange programme in which I took my last Law modules and my dissertation at a different university from my home university.
2013-2014: Diploma in Social Sciences by the University of Kent at Canterbury.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£11||£11|
|5 hours||Not available||£55||£55|
|10 hours||Not available||£110||£110|