I am studying medicine at Cardiff University. I have As at A-Level in Maths, Biology and Chemistry. I speak a conversational level of German. I teach in a way that suits my students. Every one learns differently so I think it is important to base the style of teaching I use around what will best help you, as the learner.
I have been tutoring since I was 16, when I was asked by my teacher, as a GCSE maths student, to help those who needed more help to fulfill their potential. I have loved teaching ever since. I have taught private lessons, small groups and classes of 30.
- GCSEs - Maths A*, Chemistry A*, Biology A*, Physics A*, History A*, Business Studies A*, Religious Studies A*, P.E. A*, German A*, French A*, I.T Distinction, English Language A, English Literature B.
- AS levels - Maths A, Chemistry A, Biology A, German A.
- A levels - Maths A, Chemistry A, Biology A, German B
- 40+ hours of Common Entrance 13+ Maths tutoring, Verbier, Switzerland.
- 20+ hours of GCSE maths tutoring, Witney, UK
- 10 hours of online science tutoring
- 5 months Ski instructing - All ages, all abilities
- English class teaching - Nirvana School, India
- Science club teaching - weekly for 4 months, Aston, UK
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, other sciences lessons for all!
Taking organic chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£14||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£65||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£120||Not available|