Deep understanding of basic concepts is key in order to tackle questions from different point of views. Repetition of excersises in Maths makes perfection. Understanding how mark schemes work in exams to use appropriate words and get as many marks as possible.
2nd year mechanical engineering student at QMUL. First year I got 70+ overall. I have mentoring and tutorin in maths as I helped AS Level students. Enjoy teaching and learning, everyday you learn something new. A level results are BBC in Maths ,Physics and Chemistry respectively
I am a university student currently studying Mechanical Engineering at Queen Mary University of London. I consider myself as a motivated and energetic individual who is always eager to learn and who likes to overcome challenges; strong team worker that can manage tasks under pressure and work effectively in a team as well as using my own initiative. The experience gained from previous and present employment has given me the skills to manage time effectively, being organize, trustworthy, attentive to detail and hands on approach.
Tommy Hilfiger Sales Associate: March-December 2018
● Delivering personal customer service by greeting, listening and assisting customer so needs are satisfied.
● Communication skills in order to describe precisely and effectively items to co-workers.
● Ensure and push in order to achieve personal and store target.
● Knowledge of product and stockroom to facilitate a fast and specific service.
● Money handling skill as responsible of till.
● Work as a team in sales season so the store runs smoothly.
Peru Finest Street food chef: 2016-2018
● Serving customers and dealing with their request.
● Cash handling and responsible of till.
● Work under pressure in order to provide a quick service.
St Charles College Mathematics Mentor: 2016-2017
● Implementing strategies and supporting learners to build their confidence.
● Developed and delivered coursework.
● Homework support.
Mayfair Cleaning Office Cleaner: 2016-2017
● Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas.
● Organize and move around furniture for storage or rearranging.
Apprentice Painter: 2015-2017
● Prepare surfaces and apply a range of finishes to it in response to the particular specifications of a job.
● Pay close attention to detail to create a quality end product.
● Following specific instructions from the client.
● Be punctual in order to satisfy the client’s high standard.
East London Autos Mechanic’s Assistant: 2015-2016
● Develop good communication skills with customers and co-workers.
● Use appropriate equipment and perform maintenance on equipment.
● Use logic and reasoning to approach different problems.
2017-Present Queen Mary University of London:
-BEng Mechanical Engineering.
IELTS Academic (7.5 overall score).
2015-2017 St. Charles Catholic Sixth Form College:
A-Level: -Mathematics Mechanics.
French B1 DELF Diploma.
2011-2015 Bilingual (French-Spanish) Spanish High School diploma.
Love of sports. I truly believe that a healthy body equals a healthy mind. Football is one of my biggest passions. I am always trying to be a better human, developing more and more skills, listening and learning from other people in order to have a bright and successful future.
One of my hobbies is to make small scale projects, crafts, Legos etc. I am a member of Queen Mary Formula Student, currently in the Drivetrain Team. This project has given me a lot of experience in terms of hands on project; I have developed communication, time management, research and socializing skills.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|