Hello! I have experience, patience, understanding and expertise in teaching. I have been helping my students to get the grades they have always wanted. Want to improve your grades? Then please contact me!
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I offer tuition in following subjects,
1. Mathematics (up to A-level)
2. Accounting & Finance
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I hold a master degree in Business Administration (MBA) and another master degree in commerce. I passed my degree in commerce with distinction. In addition to this, I also hold a PGD in Management Studies.
- How much do you charge?
All lessons are charged from £25 per (Limited Offer)
- Where do you teach?
I offer one-on-one tutoring in your own home. I am based in London and I am happy to travel reasonable distances within London.
- When are you available?
I am available for tuition on the weekends and Monday - Thursday after 4pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all children regardless of age/ability.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Be prepared! Make sure that you decide what you want to learn from each lesson, and then use your tutor as an extra resource. Also, don't neglect your regular school work, and stay on good terms with your teacher or lecturer.
WARNING: If you do not do any work on your own, then you're probably wasting your money!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am a private tutor with more than 3-years teaching experience.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, I have a CRB certificate.
• Master of Business Administration
• Master Of commerce
• Yes, I have CRB certificate
resource management lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|