I set SESSIONS in the following patterns:
• Solving exercise
• Explaining of theory and answering to enquiries
• Actively adding practical examples to reach and fix concepts
• Proactively engaging students by asking questions and reflecting on problems
• Helping to solve the issues and assessments (NB: helping DOES NOT MEAN solving for you!)
• Preparing customized homework/PowerPoint presentation to help you to understand better and overcome your issues
I provide both ONLINE and FACE-TO-FACE tuition lessons, covering the following areas:
• PURE MATHEMATICS
• MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
• FLUID MECHANICS
• HEAT TRANSFER
• ENERGY CONVERSION SYSTEMS
★FIRST FREE LESSON★
Whatever your enquiry is, let's have a chat!
I offer you the opportunity to book our first FREE-INDUCTION LESSON, where we will move to the next steps:
• Listen to your needs/goals to achieve
• Test your level of understanding
• Plan the best strategy to reach your goals
I started tutoring students since 2011 when I gained a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, performing one to one and group sessions up to 6 students.
I culminated my passion for teaching in China, where I taught two subjects related to Aerodynamics and Thermodynamics:
• Engine Systems and Aerodynamics
• Performance Modelling and Computational Fluid Dynamics
I delivered technical lessons to two groups of students who are attending their Bachelor Degree in Automotive Engineering at the Automotive University of Hubei, in Shiyan City, China.
The best students have been selected to attend their last university career at the University of Bolton, UK.
As I have mentioned, I started Teaching in 2011 during my Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
I culminated my passion when I have been teaching as a lecturer in China, at the Automotive University of Hubei.
I like using an interactive way to teach and engage student's attention, always focussed to understand its needs, you will not be bored.
Fabio is a serious and professional tutor. He explains maths and physics in an engaging way.
Hi highly recommend him.
I have known Fabio for 3 years, he's an incredible motivator and always straight to the point. Expect an explosive and engaging style from him. He will definitely help you with anything that relates to Engineering studies.
thermodynamics lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£50||£50|