I love when the students are engaging and enjoying my class. For that it is very important I pattern my classes very interesting and easy to learn. I can relate how students feel in class when it is boring. Even I felt very bored when the tutors only showed their presentation slides with no personal inputs. My main aim is to make students understand the subject in a very entertaining and focused manner.
I am an accountant and about the qualification I am ACCA member and MBA. I would be delightful to share my knowledge and experience with my students to let them achieve their own dreams and goals. I would like to focus more on practical knowledge rather than achieving grades. It is very important to be able to utilize academic skills into practical experience which I could be helpful for.
Email: (concealed information) Tel: + (concealed information)75
linkedin.com/in/anjali-pradhanang-387a3694 Location: Southampton, UK
Highly motivated and experienced ACCA qualified specialist with exceptional skills in accounting and finance. 3 years of relevant professional experience in banking institutions and accountancy practice. With a decent amount of relevant experience I would like to share my knowledge and skills to forthcoming generations.
Jan 2019 – present University of Greenwich (London, UK) MBA in International Business
• Core modules: Global Networks & Innovation, International Marketing, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, International Business Project, Global Business and Sustainability, and Research Methods.
Sept 2011 – Jun 2017 British Professional College
(Kathmandu, Nepal) Association of Chartered
Certified Accountants (ACCA)
• Core modules: Financial Management, Accounting, Audit & Assurance, Corporate Reporting, and Business Analysis.
Mar 2019 – October 2020 Johnson Smith & Co. (London, UK) Accountant/Auditor
• Prepare financial statements in compliance with IFRS 102/IFRS105 depending on the size of the business (maximum turnover £25m, industry sector – insurance) with the use of IRIS software such as – Limited companies, partnership, sole traders, and charities such as churches.
1. Preparation of financial statements involves chasing clients for various documents for the financial year.
2. From the received bank statements, prepare cash book analysis and Bank reconciliation.
3. Prepare a trail balance if the company is a sole trader and have not used any software for book-keeping. In other case extract trail balance from the used software and import into IRIS for the preparation of accounts.
4. Raise queries to the clients if the documents of relevant transactions for purchase/sales invoices.
5. Prepare various schedules such as directors current accounts, fixed assets, debtors, and creditors agreeing to that of the prepared report.
6. Prepare tax computations and CT600 and submit the report to HMRC.
• Assist line manager in the audit plan and procedures and completion of audit with the use of CCH Audit automation software (maximum turnover £18m and £15m, industry sector – service organization such as application of software to universities, insurance companies). My responsibility in audit includes:
1. Prepare planning memorandum of audit with the use of software such as – CCH.
2. Pursuit clients to receive the trail balance for the required financial year.
3. If it is a group company with foreign currencies involved, convert the trail balance into base currency (£) and import into software such as IRIS
4. Prepare various schedules of balance sheet items and P&L items and provide comments for the variances of figures in comparison to previous year.
5. Raise queries to the management and seek for evidence.
6. Ensure if the provided document is in existence and complete.
7. Ensure the cut off period is accurate and in compliance with the accounting principle.
8. Perform sampling tests based on the level of materiality of the given item.
9. Raise queries and seek for management comments on every variance and keep a record of the provided comments.
10. Prepare adjustment journals for any errors caused by the management.
• Responsible for book-keeping of records of the clients into QuickBooks Pro, Quick books 2010, Xero, Sage.
• Prepare and file VAT return every quarter. My responsibilities in filing VAT return includes:
1. Pursuit clients for the purchase and sales invoices to keep record into software.
2. Pursuit clients for bank statements for the related quarter.
3. Reconcile bank as per the statement and software such as Quick books.
4. Raise purchase and sales invoices into software.
5. Prepare VAT return, send it to the client for review and approval.
6. If the company’s turnover is less than £85,000 and has not registered for MTD then file it through HMRC website or submit it from the software itself.
• Prepare payroll of various small and medium level of organizations every month/week. using IRIS Earnie payroll.
academic tutoring lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest school support lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, school coaching lessons for all!
Taking methodology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||£20|