I prefer to teach in smaller groups so that I'll be able to personally focus on the developments of my students. I am able to teach anyone who wants to learn about accounting, finance or economics up until undergraduate level.
I am a KPMG employee currently doing my ICAEW. I graduated with First Class Honours in Accounting and Finance at the London School of Economics. During my time in university, I was a peer tutor for over two years. I have been tutoring other students since back in high school and I have seen many of my peers achieve tremendous improvements in their studies.
EDUCATION & AWARDS
London School of Economics & Political Science (LSE) – BSc Accounting & Finance
• Graduated with First Class Honours
- First Year: Elements of Accounting & Finance, Economics B, Quantitative Methods – Mathematics, Quantitative Methods – Statistics.
Organizational Behaviour, Leadership and Communication in Teams.
- Second year subjects include Managerial Accounting, Principles of Finance, Microeconomic Principles I, and Philosophy: Logic.
• Third Year Subjects include Financial Accounting, Analysis and Valuation; Management Accounting, Financial Management and
Organizational Control; Corporate Finance, Investments and Financial Markets; Statistical Models and Data Analysis.
• Top 10% in the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Level 1 Examination
Taylor’s College Subang Jaya, Malaysia – Cambridge International A-Levels (Jan ‘15 – Jun ‘16)
• Results: Accounting (A*), Mathematics (A*), Sociology (A*), Economics (A).
• Attained the ‘Top in the World Award’ for Advanced Subsidiary Level Sociology.
Peer Tutor – Accounting Department, LSE
• Mentored and guided first year students in the subject of Accounting on a weekly basis.
Perfect! Amirul is an excellent Tutor! He covered a few topics with me in a short space of time and I could tell that he genuinely cared that I fully understood the topics. I have decided to take lessons with Amirul on a regular basis now!
Excellent! Managed to cover a few topics in the first two hours. Looking forward to the next class!
Amirul is super helpful, he will make sure I'll understand the core concept. Really recommended!
I came across with Amirul through a recommendation from a friend of mine. Amirul is a dedicated teacher. I handed him my module's outlines and he managed to closely follow it even though we are from different universities. It was really helpful for me. Our contact hours were very effective, in fact, his accommodation is comfortable and quiet for a teaching session. Just hit him up and provide him with your course outline as it will be helpful for both Amirul and you. He's a go-to teacher for me and my friend.
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest finance lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, tax system lessons for all!
Taking aca lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|