I am very hands on. I am able to offer different methodologies which suit my client and their level of understanding and knowledge.
I currently work in the Banking industry in London and have been doing this now for just over a year. I’m into fitness, fashion and beauty!
I am an amicable individual able to work under pressure and very consistent in what I do. Also a vibrant and an enthusiastic individual willing to exceed in every position. I am committed to working hard and showing excellence in every aspect. I succeed at being a great ambassador of brands and truly displaying expertise.
2014 – 2018 Bsc Accounting and Finance (Awarded 2.1)
2012 – 2014 Geography, Sociology, English Literature (Grades BBD) Cardinal Pole Sixth Form
2007 – 2012 11 A-C GCSE’s including Maths and English Cardinal Pole Secondary School
Administrator, Obeskei Solicitors Dec. 2011 – Dec. 2011
• I contacted clients via email and the telephone. I was responsible for writing detailed reports and presenting results, organising files, photocopying and arranging meetings for the solicitors. My organization, formal communication skills and the ability to work under pressure were put into fruition.
Cashier, Olympic and Paralympics Catering, Amadeus Jul. 2012 – Sept. 2012
• I was on the till for 6 hours a day, conversing and being interactive with customers.
This allowed me to strengthen my communication skills as I came into contact with non- English speakers. I also had the task to sell a specific drink every day; this is known as ‘up-selling’. This allowed me to contribute to my team and bring my effective customer service into play.
Waiting Staff, Middle Temple, The Hospitality Company Oct. 2013 – Jul.2014
• I work a very strict and routine job at Middle Temple as I serve Barristers a 3-course meal and also clean up after them. This job requires me to be quick on my feet, have patience, physical strength and being able to follow instructions diligently.
Administrator, Hays Recruitment Agency (Internship) Jul.2014 – Aug.2014
• I cold-called candidates and ask for specific information. This allows me to be interactive and commercial with customers. I also contacted HR directors and put in requests for references.
• I booked in meeting for consultants and photocopied eligibility documents of candidates. I am a trusted individual as I have been given the roll of handling important documents.
• I attended candidate meetings and observed Assessment Centres and give crucial feedback of such events.
Assistant to Accounts Managers of Barclays, Hays Recruitment Agency (Extended Internship 6 weeks) Aug.2014 – 26th Sept 2014
As Barclays is a huge client to Hays, there is a lot of work and deadlines to meet. I am constantly working on creating spreadsheets, filling out forms and calling candidates.
• I used 2 portals on People Fluent (platform which is specific to Barclays) to access specific data.
• Filled out Contract Details Form (CDFs) for every candidate.
• Dealt with pay queries via online live chat via FSSC.
Retail Assisstant, Oasis Aug. 2014 – Oct. 2014
• Replenished stock
• Check tags on clothing
• Helped customers with their enquiries
Marks & Spencers, Cafe Assistant Nov. 2014 – 10th Jan 2015
• Replenished stock
• Served hot foods and drinks
• Cleared tables
• Helped with back of house duties such are the movement of stock
H&M,Sales Assistant Feb. 2016 – Sept. 2017
• Taking in deliveries and counting stock
• Bank and till floating
• Cash handling and cost consciousness
• Customer interaction
Branch Customer Support Advisor Jul. 2018 – Current
• Following Audit procedures to keep the Bank and customer information confidential.
• Helping Britain prosper by education customers on new ways of banking.
• Paying attention to detail to customer profile to give information on varied products that may best suit the customer.
• Lead generation – Borrowing leads (loans, Credit cards etc) & mortgages.
• Reconciliation of Bank non personal accounts.
• Mitigating fraud and suspicious activity.
• Cash Handling and float reconciling.
• Record keeping and filing.
• Dealing with vulnerable customers
INTERESTS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• I received a certificate and letter of appreciation from Obeskei’s solicitors for meeting my daily targets and staying on top of my workload.
• I captained Cardinal Pole RC Secondary School girl’s football and athletics team to winning many trophies such as Hackney Inter Schools Cup in which we were awarded medals and certificate.
• I received a ‘top girl’ award at the end of my secondary school year for being an all rounded student.
• A proficient user of Microsoft Office products and keen user of the Internet.
• I work effectively as an individual or as part of a team making use of the skills: negotiation and effective problem solving.
• Excellent time management, good communication skills and organisation skills, with a strong emphasis on prioritising and meeting deadlines. Able to work on my own initiative and not afraid to ask for assistance.
• I engage well with candidates and customers, which allows me to be commercial face to face and on the telephone.
• I am able to adhere to instructions and take on full on situations.
• Committed to showing excellence, expertise and passion.
Available on request
Princess is a fantastic tutor, to say the least. She tries her best to cater to your own specific learning style, for you to efficiently produce the best results. She makes learning enjoyable and easy. Princess is definitely trustworthy.
Great lessons, very informative and detailed and to the point!
oral expression - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest vocabulary - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, written comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£28||£15|
|5 hours||Not available||£125||£75|
|10 hours||Not available||£250||£150|