I am willing to teach in a manner that suits the need of concerned student. Aiming to teach in a way that worked best for me- will try to break tough concepts into simple ones! Friendly, understanding and logical approach.
- Bsc Accounting and Finance final year at University of Warwick
- Secured a graduate job at a Big 4 Accounting firm beginning September
- A-Level Results: Economics A*, Urdu A*, Mathematics A and Accounting A
- GCSE Results: 4 A*, 4 As and 1 B (Mathematics A and English Language A*)
1) Times Magazine, Student Interviewer (Feb 2019- Feb 2019)
• Worked as an Interviewer for a student survey run by Times Magazine for graduate employ-ability research
• Interviewed over 25 finalists in a week, reached the student target and received a bonus for exceeding targets
• Task honed written and oral communication skills, attention to detail and time management
2) Ernst and Young (EY)- London, Intern Associate (Industrial Placement- Assurance) (Jul 2017- Sep 2018)
• Completed a Work Placement Year within UK & Ireland Assurance (Energy Sector) as part of degree
• Role: Passed 2 ACA exams, Assessed Audit Plans, test of client controls and/ or completed substantive testing
procedures, involved constant client interaction, team-work and worked to deadlines
• Role provided confidence, people facing skills and Microsoft Office Expertise (Particularly Excel)
• Won ‘EY Impact Award’ in June 2018 for demonstrating Commitment and living by firm values
3) Warwick Business School- Coventry, Student Blogger (Jan 2016- Aug 2017)
• Involved in a paid assignment to write blogs based on University experiences
• Won the 'Blogger of the Month' award out of 89 bloggers in August 2016. This greatly helped writing
communication skills and may help in analysis or formation of business reports in the future
4) PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)- Karachi, Summer Intern- Audit & Assurance (Aug 2016- Sep 2016)
• Joined External Audit within Financial Services.
• Role: Conducting Bank Branch audits which included thorough testing; Financial Statement Tie-Outs
• Tasks honed responsibility, precision and time management
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|