My teaching methods are a combination of class participation, demonstration, and detailed explanation. I base my classes on the structured lesson of the subject and i approach each topic with simplicity to enhance the understanding of the students which is one of my values as a tutor.
I am a Chartered Accountant with a Masters degree in International Finance. I have been giving private lessons since my high school days and i have great experiences in tutoring even at the university level. I have a Bachelors degree in Accounting and i hold some other professional certifications.
Email: (concealed information)
LinkedIn: (concealed information)
Currently a Masters degree student with major in Accounting and Mathematics seeking a position as a professional tutor at the college or high school level, or an independent tutoring service. I possess good interpersonal and analytical thinking skills, am a friendly and approachable person and a very passionate result-oriented personality.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to develop caring relationships with students
• Self-motivated and target-oriented
• Great listening skills
• Bloomberg Market Concepts
• Sage 50, Peachtree Accounting & Quick Books (Basics)
• Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
London South Bank University - Sept 2019 - Aug 2020 (in view)
M.Sc International Finance
• Core Modules: - Empirical finance, International Financial Market, Corporate Governance, and Dissertation Research
Obafemi Awolowo University (Nigeria) ¬¬- Mar 2013 - April 2017
B.Sc Accounting; Second Class Division
• Core Courses include Financial Accounting, Environmental Accounting, Management Accounting, and Human Resources Accounting
Ariyo International College
West Africa Examination Council (WAEC), Nigeria- GCSE Equivalent
• Core Courses; Maths- C, English- C, Account- B, Commerce-A Sept. 2005-June 2011
• Economics- C
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP & CERTIFICATION
• Association of Chartered Accountants, ACA (ICAN, Nigeria) - 2018
• Graduate Certificate in Project Management Professional (PMA, UK) - 2018
• Association of Accounting Technicians (ATSWA, Nigeria) - 2015
MERCY Professional Tutors, (Nigeria) Jan 2018-August 2018
Tutor (Math and English major)
Under Mercy Tutors, I carried out an independent tutoring service where I taught Mathematics, English and some other key subjects. I focused on the key topics where the students needed help in order to enhance their understanding and also assisted with their assignments. At the end the session, the students had an ‘A’ in their results.
MERCY CORPS (Non-Governmental Organization, Nigeria) 2018
I trained a set of community on Financial Literacy, Savings Group, Business Education, Academic Modules, and Life Skills, which was of a great impart to the community at large.
MATHEMATICS TEACHER, Army Day High School, (Nigeria) Nov 2017- Oct 2018
In this school, I taught Mathematics, prepared lesson plans and curriculum, administered tests/examinations and evaluated results.
GN Enterprise, (Nigeria) Aug 2011- Nov 2012
Here at Gbenga’s, I was responsible for all computer works which cut across typesetting, printing, graphics designing, laminating and scanning.
Finance Officer, Bukavu Corps Member Association, Bukavu Barracks, (Nigeria) 2018
General Secretary, Redeemed Christian Fellowship, (Nigeria) 2014 - 2017
• Trained on International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) by A.A Akiode & Co. (Chartered Accountants, Nigeria)
• Trained on Corporate Ethics Skills, Netpreneurship and Human Relations Skill by (MegaRich Consult & Networks Ltd. (Nigeria)
Available on Request
Anuoluwapo is a passionate accountant. I have confidence in her teaching/tutelage because she puts in her all in ensuring her student becomes better. She challenges me to be better and creates a good environment for teaching. She's a highly experienced accountant/tutor that I can recommend to any accounting student.
I am happy with my fist lesson with her, I recommend her because she is helpful and try to do the best.
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business studies lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, commerce lessons for all!
Taking management lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£15||£15||Not available|