· Teaching students to play Classic, Acoustic, or Electric Guitar.
· Striking a fine blend of theory and practical techniques and methods of guitar playing
· Ensuring that training sessions are conducted in a friendly manner while maintaining discipline
· Ability to understand needs, short and long term goals of different students and altering methods of teaching accordingly
· Teaching correct method of holding the instrument and plucking the cords to create sweet music
· Supervising and assessing the performance of students and informing their parents as and when necessary
· Teaching classical music, blues, rock, etc. according to student's wishes.
I have over 10 years of tutoring experience teaching all levels including how to play the guitars, styles, techniwues, chords, music theory, etc. My lessons are tailored to the student's wishes and level. I have over 18 years of playing the guitar with several bands in the USA, Sweden and now London, and I apply this experience in my classes.
I will charge £25 if the student visits me, saving me time and cost of travel. I have a studio at home which is suitable for classes.
guitar lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest acoustic guitar lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, electric guitar lessons for all!
Taking classical guitar lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|