A tutor who understands accounting is a subject that can be understood with ease and confidence only if it is broken down to bitesize chunk avoiding the accounting jargon's!
A bubbly and patient individual who prides himself to take small steps with their students, in understanding their issues, reverting abck to basics and show short-cuts to complex issues.
1. Go through from basic accounting to all thw way to advanced level, (Group Accounting/Consolidation/Financial Reporting)
2. Have Numerous exercise questions, each question progressing with another factor of difficulty? Detailed information on "Why?" accounting treatments occur.
3. Go through hand-made exam questions answering AQA/Edexcel and University level answers.
4. Showing and establishing with easy to use template in accounting that can be used in exams and within the classroom.
As Level Grade - Accounting - (A)
A Level Grade - Accounting - (A)
University - Accounting - (First Class Honours Degree)
Westminster Kingsway College - A Level Accounting Tutor - Class of 50
Westminster Kingsway College - BTec Accounting Tutor - Class of 100
University of Westminster - Bachelors Students - Class of 100
University of Westminster - Masters Students - Class of 30
Tutoring; Since 2012 - Present, both in colleges, University and Private.
Work Experience - as Investment Banker/Trader/Accountant
1. Research and Equity Analyst - Bank of America - Merrill Lynch
2. Private Equity & Investment Banker - Rothschilds
3. Investment Financial Analyst- Bloomberg
4. Financial Analyst- Perform PLC
5. Senior Accountant/Project Accountant - Coretx Manage Ltd
6. Fund Accountant - Langham Hall LLP
GCSE - £25 p.h
AS/A2 Level - £35 p.h
University - £40 p.h
accounting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microeconomics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, finance lessons for all!
Taking macroeconomics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£40||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||£35||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||£30||Not available|