A Qualified Classics Teacher who is passionate about working with children and support every student to the best of my ability. I am more than willing to offer my knowledge and support my students in order to succeed.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Latin, Ancient and Modern Greek, Classical Civilisation and Ancient History for +13 Common Entrance exams up to A-levels.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I hold a BA in Classics (Classical Philology) from the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece.
I am currently a part-time postgraduate student at the London Metropolitan University attending a MA course in Education.
I have a checked CRB.
- How much do you charge?
I charge 30.00 pounds/hour (60mins) for +13 C.E. lessons and 40.00 pounds/hour for any GSCE lesson. However, discounts apply depending on the amount of the teaching hours as well as for group lessons. Do not hesisate to contact me for further details.
I also charge 30.00 pounds/hour for providing Modern Greek lessons to Greek bilingual students no matter of their level.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at the student's home at an arranged day and time.
- When are you available?
I am available all weekday evenings from 5pm onwards and mornings/afternoons over the weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach from Key stage 2 through to A-levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
+13 Common Entrance, GCSE and A-levels
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I love to offer my knowledge, experience and support to all of my students. I am commited to my work and professional, and willing to put a great amount of effort to meet my students' demands and needs and support them to the best of my abilities.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I've been teaching for 7 years. I have worked with primary, secondary and high-school students having managed to fully prepare them for the examinations they were asked to take.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- BA in Classics (Classical Philology) National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Athens, Greece
- MA in Education (London Metropolitan University)
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
greek lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|