I am an experienced singing teacher interested in teaching classical and music theatre music. I also have much experience working with children including special needs. I am situated near East London and I'm willing to travel within most London areas though I have a piano at home in an ideal singing space.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I can teach Classical and Music Theatre singing. In lessons we would cover:
* Warming Up
* Basic Technique
* Suitable and Varied Repertoire
* Sight Reading
* Some Basic Music Theory
* Introducing Classical Music
* Healthy Singing
* Pronunciation of Italian, Fench, German and Latin in singing
* Having fun and enjoying Music amongst many other things!!
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Dgree (BMus Hons) in Music from the Royal College of Music
Grade 8 Singing
- How much do you charge?
I charge £25 for an hour, £20 for 45mins at home and £30 an hour, £25 for 45mins if I travel.
- Where do you teach?
I much prefer to teach at home as I have an ideal setup (professional keyboard, music stands, large room with good acousitc) for teaching though I can travel if needed.
- When are you available?
I am very flexible on times though will not teach out of home in the evenings.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach children of all ages and women of any age though I do not teach male voices after they have broken (though I am happy to assist in helping you find another teacher if needed).
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have much experience in teaching as well as singing performance, choral singing and opera studies and can assist in all of these.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have a recent CRB check if needed.
special educational needs sen lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||£25||Not available|