I think that the best approach to studying business management is using previous past paper questions and finding how to develop answers to be able to achieve top marks from questions. I also believe that examples are key, being able to correctly link answer to an example will show the marker how well the student understands the question. It is difficult getting into the way of studying for subjects, it took myself a while to find a way that works for me when studying, and I believe that having someone there to give guidance, support or even reinforce concentration can help when it comes to studying to avoid distractions and procrastination.
I am a sixth year student in Clydeview Academy currently studying Advanced Higher Business management. I have previously achieved A grades in both my National 5 and Higher in the subject. I have received a place for business as university where I will be looking to complete a post-grad teaching degree in business. I have not tutored before but i believe that as a student myself I will be able to pass on knowledge from my own experience and I am currently gaining teaching experience in an S3 business class.
For any cancellations please leave at least a days notice.
I am a pupil at Clydeview Academy in my sixth year and am searching for part-time work out with school hours. I am a dependable, sensible individual who enjoys working as part of a team but can also meet expectations when working on my own.
Work Experience (unpaid):
• I gain work experience every Wednesday and Friday afternoon at Gourock Primary School assisting the teacher in the classroom.
• Assist teacher in an S3 business management class on a Monday morning.
• For the last two years I have been assisting park owner run the Glendaruel Caravan Park including ground maintenance, cleaning toilet block and laundry facility, managing customer bookings, customer service and running onsite shop.
• Team leadership: I've gained experience through being an active young leader in my Scouting group and recently have received my young leaders award. Also through Scouting I had lead various activities for my age section and also took the role of leading a team through one of the district competitions in October 2017.
• Project Management: This year I am taking the role of chairperson for my school in the Young Enterprise competition. This is allowing me to develop the knowledge of how a business is run practically and give me an understanding of the hands on skills required for running a business. Through manufacturing and selling products my team and myself will take part in various assessments against other Scottish teams.
• Team work: Although I enjoy taking a lead role in tasks I also have the ability to step back when needed. During my Mark Muir challenge in Scouting, even though I was to lead the team, there were times where I stepped back to allow my team to use their skill set to allow the team to succeed especially in tasks when I felt their skill set was stronger.
• Dependable: There have been several occasions where I have had to step in last minute roles in Scouts due to other pulling out with short notice. Leaders have been able to rely on me at theses times to ensure the success of the event.
• I have gained both my silver and bronze Duke of Edinburgh Awards and I am in the final stages of completing my Gold Award.
• Through Scouting I have gained my Chief Scout Platinum Award and I am in the final stages of completing my Queen Scout Award.
• I have gained my Young Leader Award in Scouting through taking an active role as a leader in the Cubs section.
• I am working towards my Higher Leadership qualification through school
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£7||£7|