ideally 1 to 1 learning.
- Can teach Maths, Further Maths, Physics , Chemistry up till A-level & GCSE
- Can also teach advanced Maths and Engineering related topics at degree level: Thermodynamics, Mechanics of Flight , Aerodynamics, Astronautics, Propulsion, Engineering mathematics,Aircraft Structural Design, Materials, etc.
- Other skills : CFD ( Ansys Fluent, Star-CCM+), CAD (SolidWorks).
I am a Masters Aerospace Engineering Student at the University of Southampton.
During my course I completed a placement year at GE Aviation as a Systems Engineer working on a military defense project.
- completed my thesis in - " Investigating Flow Past Divers Fins"- The project was entirely computational and involved modelling different fin designs in CAD and exploring both its flow patterns and propulsive properties by utilizing CFD tools.
- Currently investigating Aerodynamic design and optimization of a land speed record motorcycle.
Before university, I completed A-levels achieving straight A's in Maths, Physics , Chemistry. Prior to that i have also obtained 6A*s & 5A's at GCSE
November 2013 : Audi Sytner
July 2014 : Williams Martini Racing Formula 1 Team
July 2019 - Present : GE Aviation – Systems Engineer
MEng Aeronautics & Astronautics : University of Southampton
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|