I have different methods of teaching for different levels which I have learned over the period of time with my experience of teaching in London and USA. I have also been teaching in kingston College for over 3 years.
I am an Aerospace engineer graduated from London and have comprehensive set of teaching skills for all levels of students from kindergarten to A- Levels. I am currently doing my masters in university of Huddersfield and looking for some opportunities to impart knowledge to the students.
The cost of teaching depends on the level that is being taught e.g. GCSES A Level
A well represented dynamic and inspirational teacher, having keen passion in teaching, committed to raising the standards ensuring that students do get consolidate knowledge and skills and understanding the subject fully they are being taught. Have got over 3 years of teaching experience at school, colleges mainly focusing on science subjects including physics, chemistry and mathematics. I have got advance computing skills and excellent command on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel PowerPoint).
Kingston College London ( 2013-2016)
Got the experience of teaching the A levels at Kingston College in London on part time basis and full time during summer main responsibilities include
• Delivering high quality lessons and in great depth
• Taught A levels physics, chemistry and mathematics
• Focusing on problem solving techniques and devising easy approach to complex problems
• Developed innovative approaches for the lectures that was highly regarded by the college admin
• Conducting physics and chemistry practical’s on regular basis while making sure that lab safety rules are maintained
• Focused on highlighting the key points for the GCE exams by conducting mock exams
• Consistently commended for ability to redirect students exhibiting behavior problems by replacing disruptive, unproductive patterns with positive behaviors.
• Have given me great communication skills and made me an individual with an excellent delivering quality
• Developed themes based lectures that tie together different subject areas to reinforce learning of key concepts
• Work with the students one on one helping them find where they lack and over their weaknesses.
• Wrote and Implemented lessons with the classes as well as demonstrated how to get the best results with the materials used.
• Designed a series of multimedia presentations for the some physics mechanism that gave a better understating to the students
• Teaching students with diverse backgrounds had also made me a good listener.
Apart from this I have been giving home tuition, giving one on one lesson helping them to overcome in the areas where they lacked. I have also worked as teacher on causal contract in Surbiton High School in London teaching classes from grade 7 to grade 12 teaching sciences and mathematics. This job made me a great teacher with strong interpersonal and communication skills. I have been taking 1st year tutorials as well during my 3rd year of university.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|