*Learning how to play an instrument is an inspiring experience.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
*Cello-Classic/Jazz/Contemporary with elements of Alexander Technique
*Music Theory and Aural for ABRSM and Trinity Exams
- Tell me about your qualifications.
*Artist Diploma -Cello in Royal College of Music / Outstanding (Prof. Aleksander Boyarsky)
*Master Degree in Performance -Cello Music Academy Lodz (Poland) / First Honors ( Prof.Stanislaw Firlej and Dominik Polonski)
*Awarded Best Graduate and choosed to perform Dvorak Concerto with Lodz Philharmonic Orchestra
*1st Prize-Piano Trio
*Exceptional Prize for Best Music Individuality
*3rd Prize-String Quartet
*Special Prize for Piano Trio
*Performed on BBC Radio 2,Channel 4, in the Elizabeths Hall,National Theater, Union Chapel, St.John's Smith Square , Foundling Museum, Burgh House,at the London Fashion Week...
- How much do you charge?
* £40.00 an hour for lessons at home however I charge extra 5 pounds for travel expenses.
*Group lessons can also be arranged , fee will be discussed depending on the amount of students.
*I also recommend lesson combined with both practical work and theory. ( 30 min playing, 30 min theory or 1h playing , 30 min theory depending on age.)
- Where do you teach?
*I teach at home in Roehampton which is situated minutes away from Richmond Park however I can discuss meeting at students house depending on time and location.
- When are you available?
*Times are flexible but must be arranged in advance.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
*I teach students of all ages and levels.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
*I prepare students for all sort of exams.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
*Learning how to play an instrument is an inspiring experience
- What kind of experience do you have?
* I teach for over 10 years .I have an additional Diploma in Pedagogic and believe that the best tutor has to put same emphasis on all aspects of music: musicality,technic , posture and theory.
* I teach for Highbury Grove Music Specialist School, Music First Organisation, Cambridge Education as well as privately students of all age and levels .
* I prepare my students to all sort of exams if they wish to play proffessionaly however I teach also pupils who choosed to study just for pleasure but aim to get to high standard.
* I regularly watch lessons of other teachers to be on the top with teaching news. I have taken part in many Masters Courses all over the world studying my technic and interpratation skills.
*I regularly improvise with different artist as well as I am a leader of Cellestial Cello Quartet. ((concealed information)
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
*I have CRB certificate.
- Where and with whom did you train?
*I have studied under Prof.Stanislaw Firlej (Poland), Dominik Polonski ,Prof.Tomasz Strahl (Poland), Prof.Claus Reichardt (Germany), Jaroslaw Domzal (Poland) . Prof.Paul Uyterlinde (Holland) and Prof.Alexander Boyarsky (London,)
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
*I am a member of ISM International Society of Musicians , Camden and Islington Music Services and Music First.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
*I have students of all ages and levels, my youngest pupil is 5 years old, I teach 8,9 years old at primary schools as well as 12,13,16.17 years old in secondary schools. I am also preparing a student for her diploma at Royal College of Music. I enjoy teaching students of all ages as it helps me to be a better tutor and performer.
• *Artist Diploma-Royal College of Music
• Master Degree in Performance Music Academy Lodz (Poland) / First Honors
• *CRB Certificate and Teaching Diploma
• *Highbury Grove Music Specialist School/ISM Musicians/ Music First / Camden Music Services / Islington Music Services/
piano lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£45||£45||Not available|