Hello! My name is Aisha Ross and I am a graduate of The London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art. I work as an actor, artist and tutor in French, Drama, Vocal Coaching and English as a Second Language.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Drama and Acting (general)
Preparation for Drama School Auditions
French Key Stage 1
French Key Stage 2
English Key Stage 1
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I was educated in Australia at St. Hildas Anglican School for Girls and received a TEE (Tertiary Entrance Examination) score of 98.45 out of a possible 99.99
BA Hons Professional Acting - London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts (LAMDA)
- How much do you charge?
£35 - £40 per hour, depending on the subject.
- Where do you teach?
Richmond Upon Thames
Kingston Upon Thames
Hammersmith and Fulham
Chelsea and Knightsbridge
- When are you available?
My availability is flexible. Please enquire.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Skype or Facetime.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I hope to provide a tailored teaching approach to my lessons and to help create a textured, valuable and engaging experience for all.
- What kind of experience do you have?
- Drama/acting coaching for general drama studies
- Drama/acting coaching for drama school auditions and auditions in general
- Key stage 2 and GCSE French
- I have worked with GCSE and A Level Drama Studies students, some of whom were preparing for drama school auditions.
- Vocal coaching for auditions
- Vocal coaching for adults. Confidence building in both life and work situations
I have worked as an actress in theatre and film (alongside Eddie Redmayne and Tom Hooper) and worked in ADR (voiceovers) for directors Danny Huston and Saul Dibb (Suite FranÃ§aise and The Duchess).
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
The London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA) - BA (Hons)
Aisha has been amazing not only helping me with my monologues and preparing for auditions but with my confidence. She's always there to help and give advice and ensures you feel happy and comfortable with what you're doing. I know I can ask her anything and she will answer honesty and be constructive. I'm so glad I've been able to have her help.
With Aisha's help I was able to improve upon an area of my speech with which I was not particularly happy. This in turn improved my confidence and enjoyment of speaking. She always created a relaxed and supportive environment in which to work and was able to tailor her approach to my specific needs and understanding. Aisha is a very intelligent, creative, competent and supportive person that I would not hesitate to recommend highly.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|