I'm a professional actor who recently graduated LAMDA in 2016. I have been teaching LAMDA Exams in 2 private schools since September 2016.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach LAMDA Exams, audition technique for drama school and basic vocal training.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BA Acting from LAMDA
- How much do you charge?
On average I charge £40 per hour. But depending on the circumstances this is negotiable.
- Where do you teach?
I have a large private work space at home in Harting but I can also can travel to the pupils house if needs be.
- When are you available?
Usually free after school and during the school holidays. I am very flexible and will always try to squeeze pupils in.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
From Reception to A levels
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
LAMDA Exams (UCAS points) and Audition Preparation for Drama School
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Online tutorials will be done through Skype. This is not preferred but if time is not permitting then it can be a good option.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught LAMDA Exams in 2 private schools for nearly a year. I have also coached students through the rigourous audition process for drama schools.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes from 2 schools
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I currently teach at 2 schools:
Ditcham Park School - I teach from Reception all the way to GCSE
Portsmouth Grammar School - I teach from years 1 to year 8
acting lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|