My name is Alessandro, I am an experienced Solicitor with experience in coaching and teaching students through GCSE and Advanced Level Law.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Law -including all compulsory subjects (i.e. Contract Law, Tort, Trusts, etc)
Advanced Level Law
Proof Reading of Essays
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Qualified Solicitors in England and Wales
Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
Law Degree LLB (Hons)
- How much do you charge?
Fees are £35.00 per hour from Advanced Level Law and £30.00 per hour for GCSE Law (plus travel)
Discounts for group lessons considered
- Where do you teach?
- When are you available?
6pm onwards 7 days a week
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
GCSE -> Higher Education
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can tutor by email/online messenger or meeting
- What kind of experience do you have?
Many years experience in coaching and teaching students
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes - 2010
• Law LLB (Hons)
• LPC (Post Graduate Diploma In Legal Practice) Qualified Solicitor
• Yes 2010
law general lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|