Hi I am a graduate of LAMDA and have ten years professional acting and teaching experience. I also regularly sit on the LAMDA interview and audition panel. I can coach for both public speaking and drama school auditions too.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Drama School Auditions,
Drama and theatre studies,
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BA (Hons) Acting LAMDA
BA (hons) Drama Theatre Studies, Royal Holloway University of London
- How much do you charge?
I charge £30 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home and also at students' homes. I can travel throughout the Greater London area.
- When are you available?
I am available most times and days. I am fairly flexible at the moment.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I have taught 6 year olds to post graduate level.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
If you prepare right then it all becomes a doddle.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have ten years professional acting experience, and at least six years experience as a drama workshop leader, teaching ages 6 to post graduate level.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I trained at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Arts.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
• BA (Hons) Acting LAMDA
public speaking lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|