Anyone with an interest in the Alexander Technique - do get in touch. I'm currently offering half-price introductory lessons.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I am a qualified teacher of the Alexander Technique.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a member of STAT (Society for Teachers of The Alexander Technique).
- How much do you charge?
I charge £40 for a 45 minute lesson.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my home in central Bristol.
- When are you available?
Please get in touch for details.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach all ages and levels.
- What kind of experience do you have?
The Alexander Technique has been part of my life for over 15 years.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes I do (2013).
• Recent DBS Enhanced Disclosure Certificate (2017)
• STAT (Society for Teachers of the Alexander Technique)
muscle strengthening lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£40||Not available|