I am an enthusiastic teacher who is committed to ensuring that learning the cello is fun and rewarding for students of all ages and abilities.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach the cello, piano and music theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I achieved a BMus Honours First Class and an LRAM teaching diploma from the Royal Academy of Music.
- How much do you charge?
One Hour - £35
Half an Hour - £20
- Where do you teach?
I generally teach at my students' homes and I am willing to travel to students in West Hampstead, Hampstead, Golders Green and Kilburn for the fee mentioned above. I may well travel to other places in North West and central London but would charge extra for my travel costs.
- When are you available?
I am available to teach on Monday, Tuesday and Friday afternoons and evenings and also during the day on Saturdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach pupils from 5+ of all abilities. My current pupils' ages range from 5-87!
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I currently prepare my students for ABRSM exams Grades 1-8 and the ABRSM Diplomas if they wish to take them but realise that exams are not for everyone.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching for five years now both privately and in schools and music centres. I currently teach for Berkshire county music service and at St. Margaret's School Hampstead.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I studied with David Smith at the Royal Academy of Music and also Richard Lester of the Florestan Pano Trio.
• BMus First Class Honours, Royal Academy of Music
• LRAM, Royal Academy of Music Teaching
• CRB checked, full disclosure
cello lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£35||£35||Not available|