I can easily teach undergraduate students, foundation as well and some help and guide for MSc students. My teaching depends on giving the lessons and give homework to students and look after them to solve the homework correctly. Also showing video if necessary.
I am a Ph.D. student / University of Manchester, MSc in thermal power and fluid engineering/ university of manchester 2015/2016, BSc mechanical engineering / University of Anbar 2012. all modules related to the thermal power and fluid engineering can be given.
Nabeel Khaleel Abed
Distinction in the Master of Science in Thermal power and fluid engineering/ University of Manchester/ Uk
The 1st student from 41 students in B.Sc, Mechanical engineering, University of Anbar/ Iraq
A high academic achiever with excellent communication and computer skills
Bilingual in English and Arabic
2015-2016 MSc in Mechanical Engineering / University of Manchester/ UK
Overall Average (76.917/100) (Distinction).
- Gas Turbine - Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Research Method - Advance Heat Transfer
- Advance CFD - Internal Combustion Engines
- Advanced Turbulence Modeling - Fluid Engineering
2008-2012 BSc in Mechanical Engineering (4 Years) / University of Anbar/ Iraq
Overall Average (78/100) – The 1st student out of 41
Modules First Year Second Year Third Year Fourth Year
Machine Element Design
Fluid Mechanics I
Fluid Mechanics II
Control Eng. And measurements
Computer Programming I
Eng. Drawing and Dec. Geometry
Strength of Materials
Manufacturing Processes II
Air conditioning and Refrigeration
Theory of Machines
Computer Programming II
Internal Combustion Engines
Freedom and Democracy
I am working at the middle technical university as a lecturer.
Air Conditioning Company
I 've worked in installing and maintenance of Air Conditioning (A/C) units for three years during the period of
Al-Ramadi Diesel Power Plant
I worked as an assistant engineer in a diesel power plant.
I've worked in the Al-Soor company as a design engineer for two years.
Teaching students one-to-one in general physics, Mathematics, and mechanical engineering modules.
My Bachelor's project named '' Thermal performance study for solar collector used for heating residential and agricultural buildings. The project contains very good results using the rectangular solar collector, therefore, there is a paper had been published in the Al-Anbar journal of science and engineering 2012 (volume 5, pages 311-332) with Dr. Wissam H. Khalil and Dr. Amer J. Al-Damook. An excellent score (91%) had been achieved from my department as a result of this project. In addition to this journal, this project was published also in a conference of Arabic council held in the University of Imam Mohammed Bin Saud in KSA in the same year (2012). Abed, N. and Afgan, I. 2017. A CFD study of flow quantitates and heat transfer by changing a vertical to diameter ratio and horizontal to diameter ratio in inline tube banks using URANS turbulence models. International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer. 89, pp 18-30. (concealed information) However, a distinction score has been obtained from the University of Manchester as a result of this project.
Skills and Extra Achievements
Technical Skills Computer programming in Engineering programmes:
(AutoCAD, FLUENT, MATLAB, STAR CCM+ and Google sketch up)
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and Wide knowledge in Windows and Android
Languages Arabic (Mother language) and English (I did three courses at the University of Manchester and living for about two years in the UK)
Achievements -The 1st student in Mechanical Engineering in Iraq in 2012.
I have been given the first place for the Graduate Student Conference held in the University of Anbar, which focuses on the graduation projects of the final stage. My draft was entitled "The study of thermal performance to the complex forced air solar unglazed". It is intended to heating services in buildings, residential and agricultural crop drying using solar energy.
- Received a certificate of appreciation in the development training course entitled (Engineer Commander), which was held in the College of Engineering – University of Anbar my university.
- Received a certificate of appreciation from the Arab Council for the training of Arab students. The conference held a creative title of (Arab Universities and Development) and was held at the University of Imam Mohammad Bin Saud in Saudi Arabia.
- I have been awarded by the Higher Committee for Education Development in Iraq (HCED) a Scholarship holder. I received a fully-funded scholarship to do my master in the UK.
- Technical Report Writing: I got almost an (A) degree in all the technical reports that I wrote in my Master and undergraduate.
- Communication skills - Developed whilst at undergraduate and postgraduate studies when working with teams in laboratories.
- Presentation and client service: I got a degree in the presentation of the two pre-session courses and in the presentations which are presented during the academic study.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, statistics lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£40||Not available|