Homepage
Tutoring Jobs
£15/h
1st lesson free!
Tutor profile verified
Response Time 24h
Lessons offered by Rosina
  • Individual
  • In group
The lessons will be held
  • at her home
  • at your home
  • By webcam
Taught subjects
  • Positive thinking
  • Stress management
  • Personal coaching
  • Life coaching
  • Personal development
  • Conflict management
Levels
  • All Levels

We all want to achieve things we don't have or be like someone we admire. You can. I show you how.

Methodology

There is no teaching method. Every person is different. It's about to dig deep and take the problems on the surface and find the fitting tools for this person to handle and fight them. You are strong. We will get there.

Background

During my years at the University ( studying how to lead middle sized to large companies ) I researched the profile of applicants to jobs at companies and how they got the job. As well, during all the years in school, later at the College and University, I was the person "to go to" when room mates wanted to prepare a date, didn't know how to get a date, wanted to know how to behave on a date , what to say or what not to say in an interview and so on. I included all the experiences with proven results in my research and figured out what is BEHIND the "successful person" who gets always what he or she wants. Do you want to know it?

Rates

Transportation Fee : £7
Rate for online lessons : £15/h
Rate for 5 hours of lessons : £65
Rate for 10 hours of lessons : £120
Lessons offered by Rosina
Individual
In group
The lessons will be held
at her home
at your home
webcam
Taught subjects
  • Positive thinking
  • Stress management
  • Personal coaching
  • Life coaching
  • Personal development
  • Conflict management
Levels
  • All Levels

Rosina's CV

I will skip the CV, but I wanted to mention that I gave many people a job using my self-worked-out method of psychological questioning to the applicants and had a success rate of 95 % who stayed very long time in their job. The other 5 % turned out to be scams who claimed to have skills which they didn't had at all.

Similar tutors

positive thinking lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest stress management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, personal coaching lessons for all!
Taking life coaching lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.

Exeter
Experienced Hypnotherapist and NLP Practitioner offering lessons to help improve your coaching.
£30
Nicholas
1st lesson free!

These lessons are designed to enhance what you are already doing. Most of the people I work with are either struggling to...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
Exeter
I’m a University student willing to help everyone who is going to through a difficult period and inspire him with my life lessons
£20
Allegra
1st lesson free!

Talking, discussion and analyse the student’s problem from the root in order for him or her to achieve a new beginning

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
Teignmouth
Personal Trainer offering 1-1 and group fitness tuition. 10 years experience. Work outdoors , gyms or at client's homes.
£30
Robert
1st lesson free!

I train people on a 1-1 or group basis. I have a calm and non - judgemental approach . I am experienced with all age...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
London
Take counselling from native Turkish Specialised Counselling Psychologist. Get help for personal development, stress management, anger management, several disorder (depression, learning disorder,. etc
£20
Hacer
1st lesson free!

Firstly we have a pre-interview with client, in counselling psychology principles (privacy, ) we identify the problem. We...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
Whitstable
Achieving joy and real success in life through spiritual and material nourishment
£25
Enis
1st lesson free!

I am very easy going, patient, and I can understand the different needs of every individual and find ways to accommodate...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
London
BA journalism student offering educational, life coaching and stress management advice in London
£15
Keji Marell
1st lesson free!

My teaching method is listen annd then set structure. I base my classes online. I approach each topic by assessinng each...

Lessons by webcam Face to face lessons Approved profile
at her home at your home By webcam
1 hour £15 £22 £15
5 hours £65 £100 £75
10 hours £120 £190 £150
Book a class