Music is here for us! Let's learn, share and create it together.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach mainly Saxophone (children-adults any level) and clarinet (up to grade 5). My passion to teach recorder is also very strong. I enjoy Chamber Music teaching as much as
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I am a Master of Performance student at the Royal College of Music where I study under Kyle Horch. I have been supported through my studies by the Dr West Award.
- How much do you charge?
£25 per 30 minutes
£40 per hour
£10 for extra travel
- Where do you teach?
I travel to students' homes depending on the distance and my availability. Please contact me if you wish to arrange a lesson.
I can teach in Cambridge on weekends.
- When are you available?
I am available to teach during the day/evening in London and during weekends in Cambridge depending on my availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I am very happy to teach all ages and levels, but I have more experience with teaching beginners.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Saxophone Grades 1-8 (ABRSM, Trinity), Clarinet Grades 1-5 (ABRSM, Trinty), Music Theory Grades 1-8 (ABRSM)
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Music is something what can never be taken from you. It is an amazing way of discovering a beautiful things.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Apart from being a private teacher I have been collaborating with RCM Sparks on projects and workshops since 2015. I have learnt a lot about working with children coming from different backgrounds. I can adapt to the individual needs of each student and am very happy to be flexible with just playing or preparing for exams.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
I'm a member of the Incorporated Society of Musicians.
• 2012 - 2016 BMus (Hons) - Royal College of Music (Saxophone)
• 2016 - 2018 MPerf - Royal College of Music (Saxophone)
• DBS checked
• Incorporated Society of Musicians (ISM)
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|