I tutor one to one and to small groups in a warm and welcoming environment. I have great empathy and really get to know my pupils, tailoring a program of learning to meet individual needs. Learners build confidence and achieve their true potential.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
11+ Exam preparation
Maths and English
- Tell me about your qualifications.
University degree with a level 3 teaching qualification.
- How much do you charge?
£18 - £30 per session dependent on numbers and requirements.
- Where do you teach?
Dartford DA1. Conveniently located close to the A2 junction for Dartford Heath and Wilmington. Students come from surrounding towns such as Bexley, Swanley and Hextable as well as Dartford itself.
- When are you available?
Please send me a message to enquire about availability.
Weekday evenings book up very quickly, but I do operate a waiting list.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Aged 8 - 11 years.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
11+ Exams for both the Kent and Bexley areas. Literacy and Numeracy Year 6 SATs.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Able to tutor online using Skype.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
If you are willing to work hard I can give the expert support and guidance needed to achieve success at 11+.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Tutoring from an established premises close to Dartford grammar schools my past students have successfully achieved places in both Dartford and Bexley grammar schools.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
• DBS certificate
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|