An experienced tutor with a BA in Fine Art, I tutor young people and adults Art and Design. My specialist area is GCSE Art. I also tutor drawing, painting, history of art and Spanish.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
A Level Art
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BA Fine Art, University of Los Andes, Colombia
BA Drawing, Camberwell College. 1st year student
- How much do you charge?
20 per hour. 25 per hour if travelling far.
- Where do you teach?
South London: Greenwich, Blackheath, Dulwich, Brixton, Camberwell, Catford, Lewisham, Eltham, Bexley, Woolwich, Forest Hill, Bexleyheath, Island Gardens, Mudchute, New Cross, East Dulwich, Brockley and more
Central London: Victoria, Sloane Park, Gloucester Rd, Kensington, Chelsea, Vauxhall, Oval, Islington,
- When are you available?
Evenings and all day Saturday
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
GCSE, A Level, IB Art
Drawing, Painting and History of Art
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
A Level Art
History of Art
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Ana is one of our best tutors. They have a high-quality profile, verified qualifications, a quick response time, and great reviews from students!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am an experienced artist. I share a studio in Dalston with emerging artists/RCA graduates and I take part in submissions at small galleries in the UK. I am a first year student at Camberwell College, where I am developing my career in drawing.
I am a very caring professional tutor. I volunteer at Hackney Pirates where I carry out Art workshops.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
BA Fine Art, University of Los Andes
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Voluntary Organisation - Hackney Pirates.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
• BA Fine Art
• BA Drawing
• Fully enhanced CRB
• Volunteer at Hackney Pirates
I took up drawing as a hobby this year and wanted a little advice. Ana helped me to develop my interest by encouraging me to worry less about the technique and drawing more from the heart. Over time, I then focused on my technique.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|