My teaching method is quite personal, I enjoy 1-2-1 sessions and small group sessions due to the intimacy of it, and the ability to really understand the individuals learning style so that I can teach them in the way they truly understand.
An example of this has been using one of my students proficiency in English to help them understand Excel logic by translating the formulas into sentences and using that structure to help them get their head around it.
I am an IT professional that has been working in different areas for the last 10 years. Over the last 3 years I have been specialising in Project Management.
Over the last year I created my own business that specialises in creation, optimisation and automation of spreadsheets with an big focus on training also.
I have a natural affinity for learning and development so even though I have a proficiency in the active side of spreadsheets, I enjoy teaching and bringing my students up to the level they are looking for, or sometimes surpassing that.
Rates may vary dependant on distance I will have to travel and the level of tuition needed.
* Computer Games Design Degree - 2:2
* Prince 2 Practitioner
* Cii Certificate in Insurance
* PMO Analyst - Created the documentation needed for correct governance which included creating bespoke Google Sheets documents to log Purchase Order Requests, Automation of Project code creation and fully functional Resource Tracker.
* Project Support Officer - I acted as Project Manager to the implementation of a CRM system within the business. On this project I also took on the role of system/user tester, provided bespoke training to the users of the system and provided 1-2-1 sessions to help with user engagement and adoption.
As part of my role, I sat on the Project Leadership Steering Group. Within my time there I created a fully automated Project Management Suite within Microsoft Excel which has now been adopted as the official project tracking document. As a result of its creation, I now help to deliver courses on Project Leadership to the business and directors. I have also created a course on Project Administration for junior/graduate members of staff which I also deliver.
* Managing Partner - Within this role I was in charge of analysing structured notes and other potential investments for clients based in Cyprus. I was also in charge of the management of the clients which included converting all client data from paper to electronic and maintaining the new database.
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft excel lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft powerpoint lessons for all!
Taking office automation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£15|