My key focus is ensuring you secure top marks by ensuring you get plenty of practice on key exam type questions.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach ACA, ACCA, AAT, CIMA, CIPFA and CFA (professional qualifications).
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a university degree and Masters in accounting and finance. I am also a professionally qualified accountant.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £20/hour.
- Where do you teach?
All over UK.
- When are you available?
7 days a week - 24 hours.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
From school education to professional qualification level.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
Via skype and other online platforms.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have over 8 years of experience, teaching individual students to groups of 15. I have experience of teaching students with different requirements - from individual sessions to bulk hours.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
ICAEW, ACCA, CA and AAT.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
My current students are from the following accountancy companies: PwC, EY, KPMG, and Barclays Investment Banking Division. Past experience includes Universities throught Midlands and London Region.
aat lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|