I aim to energise and bring out the best in all of my students.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach violin, piano, theory of music and musicianship.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I hold a music degree from the Guildhall School of Music, a post graduate Diploma in Music Therapy from Guildhall School of Music and a PGCE from Leeds University.
- How much do you charge?
I charge at the rate of £30 per hour. Length and frequency of lessons varies to suit each student's requirements.
- Where do you teach?
I am based in Halifax a couple of miles north out of the town centre.
- When are you available?
I have good flexibility in the times I teach to accommodate students.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach children from aged seven to adults, beginners to advanced.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I enter students for ABRSM exams if required.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have extensive teaching experience in private practice, schools and further education; teaching students from four years old to adults, individually, in instrumental groups, choirs and music therapy workshops.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I studied at the Guildhall School of Music and subsequently violin with Herbert Whone
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
ESTA (European String Teacher's Association)
- Tell me about some of your current students.
'Congratulations from delighted parentsâ€¦ thank you for energising her and teaching her so well.'
• GGSM LGSM(MT)
• DBS checked
• ESTA (European String Teachers Association)
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£20||£20||Not available|