I am a classical musician and music teacher.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach cornet, trumpet, tenor horn, and piano, as well as music theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
MA 1st Class, Royal Academy of Music
BMus 1st Class, Royal Academy of Music
Dip. RAM, LRSM with distinction, Dip. ABRSM with distinction
I am a professional orchestral French horn player, I perform in major London orchestras such as the LSO, BBC Symphony Orchestra, and London Sinfonietta.
- How much do you charge?
£40 per hour, reduced fee if the travel time is short
- Where do you teach?
I am based in NW2, and willing to travel to central London and the North West.
- When are you available?
I don't have a fixed schedule, I will arrange lessons on a week-by-week basis.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Ages 10-30, levels from beginner up
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
ABRSM exams, GCSE music etc.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught young brass and piano musicians individually and in group sessions.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Royal Academy of Music, with Micheal Thompson and Richard Watkins
support for students with dyspraxia lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£40||Not available|