Do you want to focus on becoming a performer, not just a singer? Do you want to explore your own personal voice and make your own musical interpretations?
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach singing and songwriting to all levels, and also violin to children and beginners.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BA(Music) at LIPA/John Moores University, Mmus at Bath Spa University, Diploma in sound and music production at NOROFF institute of modern education in Bergen, Norway.
- How much do you charge?
14.00 £ per 30 min session
25.00 £ per 60 min session
- Where do you teach?
I normally teach from my home in Corsham, Wiltshire, but will be happy to travel to students' homes in the surrounding areas.
- When are you available?
I am available daytime mon-fri from 10.00 am- 5.00 pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach singing and songwriting to all levels. Violin to children and beginners.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Any popular music oriented course with voice/songwriting as a first instrument.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I don't do online tutoring
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am an experienced performer, singer, songwriter and music teacher (offering private lessons) I have also 18 years experience as a violin player.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
violin lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|