Singing is therapeutic! It is a way to express ourselves.
Besides giving you technical advice, I am also willing to help you unlock your authentic voice.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I am a singing teacher, and I can help you with the following:
- Vocal technique
- Pop, Jazz, RnB, Soul, Gospel and many other styles
- Vocal harmonies
- Body awareness
- Breathing and relaxation
- Heal traumas that have had negative effects on your voice
- Rockschool grades
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a dregree in Popular Music Performance from BIMM London and a masters in Jazz Performance from Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
I am currently being trained as a Sono-somatotherapist.
- How much do you charge?
One to one lessons: £40/hour
Two students: £25 each for 1h15
Group teaching upon request
- Where do you teach?
I teach from home in West Ham. (E15)
- When are you available?
Mainly Mondays, Wednesdays afternoons, Thursdays and Fridays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
From 8 to 100 years old.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I am very familiar with the Rock School grades and can also help with the preparation of any exam or audition on request.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
My lessons are a safe space for you to explore your voice and your creativity. I am willing to accompany you on your journey to reconnecting to your original spontaneity with your voice.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
I look forward to hear from you!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been teaching singing privately and leading vocal workshops for 5 years. I am passionate about self-development and alternative medicine.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I studied at BIMM London and Guildhall School of Music and Drama where I have been trained by teachers such as Liane Carroll, Tina May, Lee Gibson, David Laudat etc.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I have had students from ages 6 - 75 years old so far with different needs, levels and backgrounds.
I am currently preparing a lot of students for the rock school grades exams and have also a few adult students who have never had singing lessons before but who want to reconnect with their voices and learn to use it better to either sing in groups or for their own well-being.
I have a few advanced students who I help with techniques also.
Whatever the situation of the student, I adapt my lessons to their needs.
My lessons usually include stretching, breathing exercises, vocal warm ups and vocal exercises, practice of a song - but again it varies from one student to another.
• Bmus (Hons) Popular Music Performance (BIMM London)
• MMus Jazz Performance (Guildhall School of music and drama)
• DBS Checked
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£40||Not available|