I am a qualified EFL and EAP teacher with experience working both in the UK and overseas. I specialise in preparing students for IELTS and Cambridge exams as well as Business English, General English, Comunication Skills and Academic English.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach General English, Communication Skills, Academic writing, Academic Reading, Academic Speaking, EAP, Business English, IELTS training, Cambridge exams and Study Skills.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BA Hons English language
- How much do you charge?
£50 per hour for private lessons Free consultation over telephone or Skype. Discounts can be organised for block lessons and group lessons.
- Where do you teach?
At home or student's home. I am available to teach in or around the Richmond area but am also happy to travel into central London and the City.
- When are you available?
Monday to Friday 9am- 6pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
All ages and all levels from beginners to advanced.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare students for IELTS, TOEFL, FCE, CAE, CPE
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I offer online classes via Skype or FaceTime.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Group and private lessons of all levels in private language schools, government colleges, university courses in the UK, Greece and Japan.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
esol (english) lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, IELTS lessons for all!
Taking cambridge first certificate fce lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|