I'm a freelance musician based in central London teaching Clarinet, Piano and Theory French and Sound Therapy.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Clarinet/ Piano/ French/ Sound Therapy
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Royal College of Music 2009-2011 Mmus/Perf
Paris Conservatoire 2005-2009 Undergraduate Degree
Paris Sorbonne University 2002-2005 Degree in music and languages
- How much do you charge?
30£ for Clarinet, Jazz Clarinet and Klezmer.
20£ for the rest.
I can travel by bike.
- Where do you teach?
- When are you available?
It depends of my work. I am quite flexible.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Any ages and levels for Clarinet.
Beginners for Piano
Up to A-level for French.
Any Ages for Sound Therapy
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I can do French and Sound Therapy by Skype.
- What kind of experience do you have?
Private Tutor 2002-present
Meaux Conservatoire 2005-2009
Assistant Teacher Conservatoire Saint-Maur 2007-2009
New Delhi Music School April 2007
Assistant Teacher South Kensington French Music School 2010
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Paris Conservatoire / Teachers : P. Meyer,P.Moragues, F.Pujuila, R.Vieille,P.O.Devaux,J.Voisin,V.Fevre,V.Gueroult
Royal College of Music : B.Robson, T.Lines,M.Harris,J.Hitlon,R.Hosford (Master with Disctinction/First Class)
klezmer lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|