My lessons are enjoyable & pupils outperform their expectations. I Ð°m Ð° prÐ¾fessiÐ¾nÐ°l tutÐ¾r, nÐ¾t Ð° student & I dÐ¾n't Ð¾perÐ°te Ð°s Ð° tuitiÐ¾n centre with Ð° clÐ°ssrÐ¾Ð¾m envirÐ¾nment. My lessÐ¾ns Ð°re tÐ°ilÐ¾red tÐ¾ pupils weÐ°kness.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Non Verbal Reasoning
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Bachelors Degree in Business Information Technology
7 years experience in teaching
- How much do you charge?
£15 per hour
- Where do you teach?
At my home from a dedicated office space.
- When are you available?
Weekdays 4pm - 8pm
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
English - KS1, KS2, KS3 and GCSE
Maths - KS1, KS2, KS3, GCSE and A Level
Science - KS1, KS2, KS3 and GCSE
7+. 11+ and 13+ entrance exams
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- 7+, 11+ and 13+ entrance exams
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I hold lessons online via Skype allowing video conferencing facilities
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Work hard and practice until you are 100% confident.
Follow the concepts and methods taught to you and do this consistently.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am an experienced tutor in all core subjects at primary and secondary level.
I offer tuition for the 7+, 11+ and 13+ entrance exams and have a very high success rate in securing entry into desired grammar / private schools.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I currently teach a mixture of academically brilliant students (currently at Bancrofts, Forest, Chigwell, Ilford and Woodford County High Schools) and on the other hand, students who require plenty of concept reinforcement and hard work. Both types of students succeed in their own ways, and this is also visible to their parents.
Students who previously thought of studying as a chore, now enjoy attending lessons regularly as they always leave the lesson feeling highly motivated and driven to work harder.
• BSc (Hons) Business Information Technology
• CRB Checked
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking school science lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|