I am an Archaeology student at the Universtiy of Manchester with A levels in Hisory, Biology and Physical Education. Able to teach Biology up to GCSE level and History to secondary school level.
Teaching methods: debating and practice papers
Limited experience in tutoring although have tutored maths and english at primary school level. I have experience in sports coaching and have very good communication skills. I have been through secondary school recently and know what it takes to excel.
Eligible to work in the UK
Third year BA student at Manchester University with a coaching qualification and various sporting experience. Hard working and dedicated to the promotion of sports and a healthy lifestyle in myself and others.
Dragon School, Oxford (2003-2010)
Rugby School (2010-2015)
A-Levels: History, Biology, Physical Education
GCSE’s: Maths, English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, French, Design, Classical Civilisation
University of Manchester (2015-2018)
Skills and Activities
Rugby School responsibilities:
- House Prefect: In charge of organising sports day for Sheriff House. This involved selecting the most suitable candidates for specific events. Sheriff House won the sports day overall, which shows that my selection ability is well judged.
- 1st XI football captain: In charge of promoting 1st team football by designing posters and spreading them around the school. Being captain involved taking charge of training routines twice a week, greeting opposition teams and making sure the kit was washed and laid out for match day. This shows my leadership and organisation skills.
- Student mentoring at Rokeby School, St Andrews Benn and Ashlawn School: Helping children with maths homework and reading helped improved my communication.
- Costume organiser for school production of Fiddler on the Roof: Making sure specific costumes were given to the right roles during costume changes helped to improve my teamwork and communication.
- Lighting and Sound Technician and Consultant for stage plays: Is an example of hobbies I have outside sport and shows my diverse skill set.
- Level 1 football coach licence
Crossboarder Capital - 1 month 2015 & 2014:
Utilised MS Excel skills
Prime Energy Fitness - 2 weeks summer 2014
Organisation of daily sporting activities
Assistant coach / work experience
Focus on football
Greet guests, talk to them and make them feel welcome
Engaging in any issues that customers would have
Shop work on occasion getting an insight into the retail side of the village
References available upon request
MS Office // iOs (Mac) // Conversational French //
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||£25|