I like sharing my knowledge and expertise and I do it in a simple language so everyone can understand and improve their skills, from students to professionals.
Normally I refer to software official learning programmes but I can tailor courses accordingly to specific needs or deadlines. I am more practical than theoretical using exercises as main learning tools.
I'm an architect with 20 years experience, working in BIM Management using Revit and a huge passion for photography and graphics, drafting/sketching, digital painting and more
I have extensive experience in teaching from one-to-one to classes of 30+ students for professional certifications and credits
April 2000 - Degree in Architecture, at the “UMRC”, Italy (five years degree with high score),
specialised in Architecture & Technology, Materials and Structures.
June 2000 - Aug 2000 - Arcosanti & Cosanti Foundation - Arch. Paolo Soleri, (concealed information) -
Urban Laboratory, Construction Workshop and Paradox Workshop (2D and 3D
visualisation). Phoenix, Arizona, USA
May 2001 - Italian Part III Registration at the University of Reggio Calabria, Italy
Registered at “Ordine degli Architetti “ (Architects Registration Board) No. 1542
Oct 2009 - ARB registered (Architects Registration Board - UK)
July 2008 - Autodesk Revit Architecture Certification
June 2020 - Ongoing BIM Level 2 Certification
Architectural Photographer since 1993 (from amateur to professional)
Nov 2016 – Present NPS Group, London office based, 19 offices throughout the UK - (concealed information)
Large size practice in design and property consultancy.
My official role is Group System BIM Manager for the whole NPS Group
• BIM implementation and BIM promotion in a multidisciplinary environment;
• Training programmes and user groups;
• BIM Protocols and Standards, BEP, EIR;
• BIM Coordination Meetings;
• Tutoring Architects, Engineers (Civil, MEP and Structural), Landscape Architects and Surveyors;
• Organising meetings with Design Directors, guiding through the BIM Implementation and Revit knowledge;
• Post training to all Revit users, practical seminars on setting up projects, programmes and deliverables;
• Guidance for bids and competitions where BIM is required or desirable;
• Facilitating the interaction and cooperation between the ICT Department and BIM Users (workflows, procedures, doe’s and don’ts, plug-ins/add-ons tester);
• Liaising with ICT in order to optimize software and add-ons ready for final users;
• Auditing Models and Data, Procedures and Standards (CAD+BIM);
• Liaising with ICT regarding licensing, trainings and license resellers;
Previous practices with similar Job specifications:
SimpsonHaugh & Partners, Farringdon, London
Guy Greenfield Architects, Farringdon, London
Heber Percy & Parker, Camden, London
Civic Arts - Eric Kuhne & Associates, Clerkenwell, London
Several private commissions of Architecture Photography (interiors and exteriors)
Winner of Norse Group Innovation Awards 2018
Prometeo, School of specialisation in Visual Representation
Catania, Italy: 3DsMax, Archicad, Photoshop, Lightroom and photo compositing;
BIM & Revit Architecture (basic, intermediate and advanced)
Proficient in the use of:
Photoshop CC, Lightroom CC
Revit Architecture 2019, SketchUp Pro, Office suite, Enscape,
(All software, where compatible, known in both Win and OS Systems)
Advanced ability in digital painting and photo-compositions.
Excellent skills as sketcher/drafter
Good knowledge of building Structures and MEP
Good experience in Master-planning, Industrial Design, Interior Design
Sustainable Architecture, Landscape Architecture.
Perfect! Very good
computer skills lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest photoshop lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, website creation lessons for all!
Taking revit lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£25||Not available||£25|