My teaching methodology is making sure that the student is engaged in the lesson and that they can understand the topic. I believe that it is important to adapt my style to fit each student. Also, I think that at the end of the lesson/topic the student should be able to then teach me how to answer the question of the topic just learnt because teaching other's helps a student understand the topic more.
I'm currently in university studying architectural technology. in the summer holiday of 2018, I volunteered at a primary school where I taught maths to the kids. Furthermore, I have also helped close family friends children with their maths school work.
I am self-motivated and a hardworking person, who has just finished my A levels and is starting University, studying Architectural Technology. I committed to any work I do; I also have a passion for learning new things. My ambition in the future is to have a career that links with designing buildings.
Education and qualification:
Coventry University, Coventry, West Midlands (September 2020 – Present)
- Construction Industry Practice - Construction Material
- Domestic Building Science & Service - Domestic Construction Technology
- Accredited ICT Qualification - Project Design Skill
- Land and Building Surveying
New college Swindon, Wiltshire (September 2018 – June 2020)
A Level Grades:
• Grade A in Product Design
• Grade B in Business Studies
• Grade D in Mathematics
St Joseph Catholic College Swindon, Wiltshire (September 2013 – June 2018)
• Grade 8 in Religious Education
• Grade 6 in Geography, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, English Language, English Literature
• Grade B in Business Studies
• Grade 5 in Biology
• Grade 4 in French
• Grade C in Further Mathematics
Skills and Strengths:
• I have gained an understanding for construction and the materials used
• I work well under pressure and very well in a team and, have great interpersonal skills.
• I have excellent communication and organizational skills
• I have good ICT skills (Microsoft office such as word, power point, publisher and excel).
Flannels; as a sales assistance Swindon February 2019 – August 2020
- I worked in a competitive-based job, where I approached customers, sold our products to the customers, and answered any inquiries they might have had. I was also in charge of keeping my area on the shop floor tidy. I worked on the tills when serving the customers. Also, while working at Flannels I was trained in the different department in the store, so I was able to sell footwear, cloth wear and jewellery to the customers.
Babysitting for close family friends January 2016 – August 2017
- Looking after our family friend children during weekends and half-term. Specializing in creating engaging and educational activities while problem-solving and multitasking skills
Teaching Nigeria (Summer Holiday) August 1st , 2018 – August 13th, 2018
- Teaching the children primary school level maths
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking school support lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£13||Not available|