My teaching method is exam focused. I like to work from first principles, to ensure you understand the core concepts, whether in math or economics. I base my classes on the relevant exam syllabus and exam technique required to ace your tests.
I am an aspiring architect. I can teach in English, Mandarin and Malay. I have taught Additional Maths at IGCSE level and English at Year 9 level for about one and a half years. I obtained A*s in Edexcel Math and Economics A level, and A in Edexcel Physics A level. I also obtained 1560 on the SAT, 780 for Math 2 SAT and 790 Physics SAT.
- 09/18-03/19 - pre-IGCSE level exam (Malaysian SPM) group class in Additional Mathematics
- 01/18-08/19 - Year 8-9 English classes to Chinese speaking students
- A levels Edexcel 3A*A (Math, Economics, Art, Physics)
- IGCSE 10A* (English First Lang, Economics, Math, Add Math, ICT, Malay, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Literature)
- SPM Malaysia Bahasa Malaysia A
- SAT 1560
- SAT Math 2 780
- SAT Physics 790
- Architecture at UCL
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|