I am a teacher and performer based in London. I teach violin and viola, from beginners to music college entry.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Violin and viola
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I studied at the Royal College of Music, completing a joint bachelors in violin and viola, and a master degree in viola performance. I later spent a year at Trinity College of Music with my quartet, as a junior fellow in chamber music, coaching undergraduate students and giving concerts.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £45 per hour or £25 per half hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at home, near London Bridge (SE1). I am about 10 minutes walk from the station.
- When are you available?
Evenings and weekends
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
From beginners to postgraduate
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
Associated board exams, music scholarship exams and music college entry
- Do you have a personal message for students?
Practise hard and enjoy what you do!
- What kind of experience do you have?
I taught at two prep schools in west London for nine years, and I now teach privately, with some occasional teaching for the junior departments of the Royal College of Music and Trinity College of Music. I have been a faculty member at Ciaccona Music Course for the last three years.
I play with various London orchestras, including the Orchestra of the Royal Opera House and the London Symphony Orchestra.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
At the Royal College of Music. My teachers were Dona Lee Croft (violin), and Simon Rowland-Jones and Andriy Viytovych (viola).
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Incorporated Society of Musicians
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£45||£45||Not available|