Piano and lower strings teacher.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach double bass, piano and music theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a Bachelor degree and a Masters degree from Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- How much do you charge?
£15/30 min and £30/hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach at my home which is in central Windsor.
- When are you available?
My availability is quite flexible, however most of my teaching takes place in the afternoon or evenings on weekdays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I have experience of teaching both children and adults, from age 5 to 65.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I have prepared pupils for both ABRSM and Trinity Guildhall practical exams with great success. I also prepare pupils for their Grade 5 theory exams.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I currently work part-time for a music service, teaching lower strings and piano in a number of primary and secondary schools. I also teach privately and I freelance as a musician.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
I have and up-to-date CRB disclosure certificate which can be produced on request.
• BMus (Hons)
• CRB always up to date
music theory lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£30||£30||Not available|