Everyone in the classroom contributes as a student, teacher, and thinker. I learn from students as much as they learn from me. One way I emphasise this philosophy in my classes is to incorporate regular feedback from students. For example, I ask students to fill out a mid-course evaluation of the class, in which they reflect on the course goals and provide feedback on whether or not the course is helping them meet these goals thus far. Students have been so insightful, providing useful information for me on what is working in class, and what I can improve upon. I believe we never stop learning, and I want my students to know we can learn from each other.
I have been giving lessons for 2 years. I tutor a group of 1-3 students. My students all achieved A grades in their exam. I am known for listening to my students, evaluating the problems and giving strategic advice to solve those problems.
BSc in Economics London, UK London School of Economics and Political Science 09/2011 – 07/2014
• Upper-Second Class Honours
• Relevant modules: Mathematical Methods (91%), Introductory Economics (84%), Introduction to Econometrics
GCE A Levels
• Mathematics (A*), Further Mathematics (A*), Economics (A*), Physics (A).
• Received John Wiley Award for exceptional A Level performance.
Trangs UK Ltd
06/2014 – Present • Managing accounts of key food retail customers in the UK and EU with a turnover of £10million.
• Supervising the supply chain process from production, to import and delivery to end customers.
• Planning production and shipments based on sales forecast to meet customers’ stock requirements, whilst
minimising stock holding in cold stores. Implemented an efficient stock control process which resulted in a 20%
reduction in storage cost over a 1-year period and eliminated out of stock situations.
• Making decisions on what goods and services need to be sourced and put out to tenders; Negotiating prices and
payment terms with suppliers to optimise company’s costs and cash flow.
• Conducting costing and competitive analysis to determine pricing strategies to win tenders.
• Researching regulations to ensure the company operations comply with the EU laws.
Event Coordinator London, UK
LSE Conference and Events Office
04/2012 – 05/2014
• Assisting in many of LSE’s high-profile public lectures and events which attract about 500 – 1000 audiences each,
and are delivered by influential figures from government, politics, business, academia and civil society.
Prominent events: Public lectures delivered by the Dalai Lama, Kofi Annan, Sir Mervyn King, Ben Bernanke.
• Working in a team of 4-10 planning events, setting up venues, assisting in crowd management, and facilitating
• Received positive feedback from a representative of the BBC on my team’s commitment and excellent work.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|