I am a qualified specialist physics and mathematics teacher with 13 years overseas teaching experience and 15 years teaching experience in English colleges and universities.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach and tutor GCSE, A Levels, IB Physics, Mathematics and Further Mathematics. Also I tutor Mathematical Methods for undergraduate engineering students.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Physics Master Degree – (Faculty of Physics, Theoretical Physics )
Post Graduate Certificate of Education - overseas
Post Graduate Certificate of Education - The University of Sussex
- How much do you charge?
For GCSE I charge £25 for one tutoring hour For A Levels I charge £40 for one tutoring hour For IB or degree levels I charge £50
- Where do you teach?
I can teach at my home in Whyteleafe, Surrey. Also I can teach on line or travel in my town Whyteleafe or Caterham, Warlingham, Oxted, Croydon, Sutton, Bromley.
- When are you available?
I am available on Mondays, Thursdays afternoons and evenings and at any times over the weekends.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I tutor aged 16+ students, GCSE, A Levels and Degree level Mathematics.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I prepare for GCSE,IGCSE, A Levels and University entrance.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I have skype and zoom at home for online tutoring. Usually available evenings and weekends.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I don't approach tuition as the set of lecturers and exercises you often get in schools. Instead, we chat and have discussions about the subject in a way that suits the specific learning needs of the student. From my teaching experience,I can say that with a little motivation and support, any student is capable of achieving high academic standards.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 13 years teaching experience in Romania. I taught and tutored physics and mathematics in High School and University. I also have 15 years teaching and tutoring experience in the UK. Here in the UK I have teaching experience in FE College, Six Form College and University.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes I have. The latest certificate is dated 10/09/2015.
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
Institute for Education.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
I teach students ranging GCSE, A Levels to Degree Level.
• Master in Theoretical Physics
• PGCE Sussex University
• DBS cert no. 0(concealed information)5
• Institute for Learning
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|