I adapt my lessons according to the needs of the student.
My teaching method differs from student to student but it's based on the understanding of Greek language (writing, listening and speaking). Each topic is approached with a variety of means like articles, sort stories, songs and movies.
Is my personal belief that learning has to be fun and interactive in order to intrigue interest in students.
I am a Drama Teacher with a Master Degree in Ancient Greek Theatre.
I tutored for more than 5 years university students helping them obtain their Degree.
I offered private lessons for more than 8 years to primary and high school students.
Highly motivated and outgoing. A team player always ready to assist and eager to contribute to team success. A quick learner with attention to detail through hard work. A communicative professional with background in teaching.
• 2014: Bachelor of Arts, Theatre Studies | School of Humanities & Social Sciences, University of Patras.
• 2018: Master of Arts, Master’s Degree in Ancient Greek Theatre | School of Humanities & Social Sciences, University of Patras.
Assistant Concierge, Aqua Vista Hotels | Santorini | 2018 - 2019.
• Arranged for transportation to and from airport, port for the hotel clients. • Preserved front desk's concierge book to provide visitors with access to local information and activities suggestions. • Resolved issues quickly and effectively through composure and positive communication skills.
Personal Assistant, Murmur: Music Therapy Workshop | Patra | 2016 - 2018.
• Handled incoming mail, bills and invoices and completed appropriate actions. • Maintained accurate and complete records for the children who attending the workshop. • Cooperated with parents to support children's learning and healthy developments. • Created enjoyable and interesting learning environment.
Drama Teacher, Bad Eggs Theatre Company | Patra | 2015 - 2019.
• Used different acting styles based on a variety of history genres and performance techniques. • Planned lessons to establish a creative environment where the group members could express themselves. • Exposed students to diverse content and material to build perspective in drama making. • Directed company's productions at the end of every year.
Camp Counsellor, The Ranch Camp | Korinthos | 2015
• Instructed children on activities' goals, procedures and safety considerations to promote beneficial outcomes for all campers.
• Maintained activity variation to promote creativity and personal expression in a secure environment for the children. • Followed established emergency procedures to enable best possible resolution of incidents.
Drama Facilitator, Act Theatre | Patra | 2014 - 2017
• Scheduled theatre workshops and activities. • Acted like an assistant director for several theatre productions. • Monitored social media and online sources for industry trends. • Organized and supervised drama theme workshops for children during Christmas, Easter and Summer holidays.
Librarian’s Assistant, University of Patra | 2014 - 2016
• Kept up to date references, card catalogues and automated information systems. • Worked with students through their book researches based upon their field of study. • Assisted first year students with library’s computers and provided information about the facility. • Improved operations and provided advice and guidance.
Greek (Mother Language)
Italian (Diploma Di Lingua Italiana)
Books, Creative Writing, Crafts, Baking
greek lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||£25||Not available|