I am an experienced Biology and Science teacher and have helped many young people to exam success.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
Biology A Level
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BSc (Hons) Agricultural Zoology
PGCE - Biology main, Chemistry and Science
PhD in Schistosomiasis
- How much do you charge?
I will start with a free initial consultation to find out if and how I can help you achieve your aims. Thereafter I charge £25 per hour for GCSE and £30 per hour for A Level. Depending on how far away you are I may have to charge for travel
- Where do you teach?
I will most happily teach at home but will also travel. I'm in Sunderland but can reach Newcastle or South Shields with relative ease. If you are near a metro station that would be even better.
- When are you available?
I am available Monday to Friday - evenings are no problem. Saturdays are possible too if required
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I can teach Science to GCSE and Biology to A Level
I am happy to teach Science to 11-14 year olds
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I am quite happy to use Skype and/or email
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught in both in the UK and abroad in Zimbabwe and in New Zealand. In the UK I taught for many years at a sixth form college where my main subjects were Biology and Human Biology A Level and Science GCSE
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
I did a PGCE at the College of Ripon and York St John
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|