I'm a friendly enthousioustic experienced teacher for Cello, Piano and Music theory. Also I can teach in Japanese and English.
I've been teachng nearly 10 years and all of my students have received distinction from ABRSM exams.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Cello, Piano, Music theory.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
BMus hons, Mmus hons
- How much do you charge?
30 min/ £20, 60min/£40 including travel fee.
I am happy to teach at my place as well.
- Where do you teach?
I can travel anywhere in london to teach or I can teach in my flat in Crystal palace which has excellent transport liknks from central London.
- When are you available?
My shcedule is very frexible.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Any level. any ages.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
I can teach up to diplom level.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been playing with professional orchestras in England and abroad. I also do a lot of Chamber music and solo concerts in UK and abroad.
I've been teaching celllo and piano and music theory for 10 years. My students are all ages from beginners to advances.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
Royal Academy of Music (London).
- Tell me about some of your current students.
My current students have recently taken ABRSM board exam and have all passed with distinction.
• MMus hons, BMus hons at the Royal Academy of Music
cello lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||£40||£40||Not available|